ALWENA SHIPPING SASU
Registered address : 310 rue Paradis – 13008 Marseille – France
Registered in Marseille RCS under the number 841 912 322
EU VAT number FR 53 841 912 322
President : Mr Ludovic GERARD
GDRP disclaimer information
ALWENA SHIPPING SASU, its consultants and staffs (the “Company”) are implementing processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data is based on:
- the legitimate interest pursued by the Company when it pursues the following purposes:
- management of the relationship with its customers and prospects;
- organization, registration and invitation to events;
- the performance of pre-contractual measures or the contract when it implements a treatment that contains personal data for the purpose of:
- production, management, follow-up of client files;
- the respect of legal and regulatory obligations when it implements a treatment whose purpose is:
- the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism and the fight against corruption;
The Company keeps the data only for the duration necessary for the operations for which they were collected and in compliance with the regulations in force.
In this regard, customer data are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship plus 3 years for animation and prospecting purposes, without prejudice to the conservation obligations or limitation periods. For the purpose of money laundering prevention and terrorist financing, the data are kept 5 years after the end of the relationship with the Company. In accounting matters, they are kept for 10 years from the end of the financial year.
Prospect data is retained for a period of 3 years if no participation or registration in the Company’s events has taken place.
The processed data is intended for authorized persons of the company, as well as its service providers.
Under the conditions defined by the Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation, natural persons have the right of access to data concerning them, rectification, interrogation, limitation, portability, data protection and data protection.
The persons concerned by the processing operations also have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to their particular situation, to a processing of personal data whose legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Company, as well as a right of opposition to commercial prospecting.
They also have the right to define general and specific guidelines defining the way they intend to exercise, after their death, the rights mentioned above by e-mail to the following address:
ALWENA SHIPPING, 10 rue de la Republique, 13001 Marseille, France, accompanied a copy of a signed identity document.